Our Creative Services
• Mobile Friendly, Full Service Web Design & Maintenance
• Search Engine Positioning (SEO) and Google AD (PPC) Services
• e-Commerce Solutions, Turn Key Web Store/Secure Shop Cart
• Podcasting/Internet Radio Setup for Businesses
• Professional Voiceover Services for Radio/Youtube, Facebook Ads
• Macintosh Consulting, Tutoring for individuals or Corporations
• Consulting Services for Internet Radio and Podcast Projects
• Graphics/Photoshop Tutoring
• Audio Recording For Video/TV or on site Audio Capture
• Broadcast Quality Video Commercials for Self Publishers
Web Design Process
Via Phone/in Person/Skype
Our initial meeting with you will allow us to establish your goals of the website and get a good understanding of how to represent your business online. Things such as existing company logos or colors are taken into consideration. We will work with you and learn exactly how you will want your company presence to be seen online.
Mock Home Page>>
The Look and Feel Approval
After the template choice matches your company's look and feel, we create a one page "mock home page." This is published in a reasonable amount of time. We provide that shortly after your initial deposit, so that you can get an idea of how your site will look going forward.
Project Quote & Agreement>>
Client Expectations, Projected Delivery
We will carefully explain all the stages of how we work and what to expect with your project and then establish a timeline. A contract will be presented with details of what we will require to do the work as well as terms and delivery times. As the client, you must supply information for us to complete your new site, including text copy.
Developement & Programming>>
Back End Code & Adding Features, Apps
Every website is different, we have worked with a vast spectrum of industries and have the ability to add function, interaction, lead-generation and many features to your site. Things like form-to-mail, chat, video or audio embedding, secure shop cart and order tracking are just a few functions you may desire for your website's capabilities.
Your Content and Layout
Many of today's web tools allow us to use templates as a starting point to get the look and feel of your site. We will first establish the site structure, such as navigation, number of pages, functions and features your site will require. Building from scratch without the use of templates requires a much higher budget costing thousands and taking much longer to create.
Publishing, Site Launch.
We Go Live & Connect Your Domain
After carefully staging your site on a temporary URL, we go over it with you live to make final edits. When you approve it, we connect your domain name and launch the site. At that point, it's time for online marketing.